- Grated Garlic
- Olive Oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- Black Pepper
- Ground green, rosé pepper
- White fish of choice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Fish Roe for garnishing
1. Prepare the asparagus by rinsing them thoroughly, break off any tough white bottoms and discard. (Peel tough skin away with a peeler)
2. Boil a bit of water with a tsp of sugar in a large saucepan
3. Cook the asparagus for about 1-2 minutes so they remain undercooked
4. Place asparagus on a kitchen paper towel while you begin peeling the garlic.
5. Sauté the asparagus in a medium-heated pan with a bit of olive oil and grated garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
1. Heat the butter on a pan, add the pepper mixture and let it reach a boil.
2. Place the fish filé on the pan with the skin side up. Let it fry (about 2 minutes) into a golden brown colour until turning it over and frying the other side to cook throughout. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Ready to plate: Place the fish on top of a bed of asparagus and add a spoonful of roe on top. Serve with a slice of lemon