Oh my! This is exciting news, my blog has been nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Naina. Be sure to check out her blog: Naina’s Wardrobe from here.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them. ☑
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. ☑
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers. ☑
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. ☑
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them. ☑
My answers for the questions:
1. Who are your fashion icons and why?My fashion icon is Coco Chanel because she grew up with nothing and worked her way up by following her own unique style. A fearless risk taker that began setting trends. Her book is truly inspirational.
2. Heels or flats? flats even though I love heals.
3. If you had to choose 3 fashion items to wear forever, what would they be and why? 1. White Silk blouse as it sets beautifully on the skin.2. A Kaftan because they work well in so many occasions. 3. A nautical style maxi dress just because I love the femininity a maxi provides and I’m obsessed with anything seaside/blue and white stripes.
4. How would you describe your style? Fresh, simple and classic.
5. What are your top 3 fashion hates? 1. Crocs 2. Socks and sandals 3. Tacky over the top animal prints.
6. High street or designer? Designer
7. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Avocado. They are just the best, I eat one every day. Not only do they taste good but they have numerous health benefits. Plus- it’s good for your skin!
8. Who is your favourite music artist? I honestly do not have one. I listen to most genres.
9. What is your favourite thing about the city you live in? The air is so fresh and clean.
10. If you had to make one wish, what would it be and why? To wish my family, friends and myself a happy healthy life.
Thank you again Naina, hope you enjoy my future posts!
My nominees are:
- Mandy Mint
- All Things Pretty
- A stairway to Fashion
- Kate Incorporated
- Confession of a Holic
- Flux & Flow
- Fashion Confident
- My Scandinavian Home
My questions are:
1. What inspires you?
2. What is your favourite drink?
3. How would you describe your style?
4. What simple thing makes you happy? eg. The taste of coffee in the morning
5. Who do you like to meet?
6. Do you eat healthy, how?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. What interior style describes you?
9. Where do you want to travel next?
10. What is your “must have” beauty item that you use on a daily basis?