Morning Darlings! I thought I would share my morning workout routine from our hotel in Italy. I love this outdoor gym, it feels spectacular to workout outside as the sun comes up and to breathe in the fresh country air. A good workout before breakfast is never a bad idea!
1) 20 min on the treadmill (even though I usually prefer running outside)
2) 15 minutes on the step master
3) 15 minutes working on lower abs (lifting butt up with legs in the air) and upper abs with a regular sit up. (both 30 situps x5)
4) 15 minutes working on the legs (shown in picture: pull them into your chest and then stretch out and tap the thigh to the ground and lifting back up) 25×5
5) 10 minutes stretching
6) shower and time to enjoy an amazing breakfast
Have a wonderful and healthy day everyone!